During your initial TPI Screening Assessment we will review any current or previous injuries that are related to your golf game. We want to be sure that you are able to effectively go through the screening process without injuring yourself. The initial assessment will take roughly 30-45minutes as we direct and demonstrate the movement that you will carry out. Cost of Initial Assessment is $75.
Rules of the screening:
1. No Warm-Up- we do this for the repeatability of the screening process
2. If it looks like a dog, smells like a dog, it's a dog!
3. Be Picky- We will be critical of each movement
4. Shoes on for most of the testing
5. Monkey See- Monkey Do RULE!- We will show you what to do!
6. No PAIN is ALLOWED- if there is pain during any part of the screening we will STOP, then refer you over to a Medical Professional!
Upon reviewing the results we will send you an email with your information included in our TPI Training Database. There you will be able to access your results, plus have additional exercises and workouts to help you improve your limitations. We are happy to review those with you in order for you to have a better understanding of how to perform the exercises.
Each session is geared toward the individual and their personal strengths and weaknesses. This is not a one size fits all program.
With success from this program, a PGA Tour player took his game to the Next Level, finishing in the Top 25 in 2015. High School athletes have also taken advantage of this program as well and have earned College scholarships by improving their game. (UT-Martin and Cumberland University). The Next Level is also working with some of the TOP GOLFERS in Middle Tennessee to help improve their golf game.